Make a Donation
We believe everyone deserves a great meal. It’s why we do things differently. First, your lunch is made fresh. Every salad, soup, wrap, sandwich, and pizza is made in-house and from scratch. Second, there are no prices on our menu. We take donations instead of charging fixed prices. Many of our customers give what they think is fair, donating between $10-12 for their healthy, fresh lunch. Others pay our minimum donation of $4. And people who aren’t able to pay the minimum receive lunch in exchange for volunteering in our cafe for an hour.
HOW TO SUPPORT CAFE 180
- EAT LUNCH. We’re open Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at our Englewood Colorado location: 3315 S. Broadway (at Floyd)
- VOLUNTEER. CAFE 180 is run by two dedicated staff members, and otherwise depends on the kindness of community volunteers who help in the kitchen each day. We always need volunteers — sign up today!
- ORDER CATERING. Bring CAFE 180 to you! To order, call 303-910-8486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our catering coordinator responds within 24 hours and can help with menu selection if needed.
- RENT OUR SPACE. Looking for affordable event rental space in Denver/Englewood? We’ve got you covered. For $200/hour, you can rent our space for your private event.
- SUPPORT US FINANCIALLY. Through our restaurant operations, we’re about 65% sustainable — meaning we rely on the support of private donors to help us keep our doors open to our Englewood community. Make a donation.
DIGNIFICATION™ is Our Mission
We’re so passionate about this work that we’ve made up our own word to describe it: DIGNIFICATION™.
One Good Turn dignifies and honors the intrinsic value of all. Whether a simple smile, calling someone by name or sharing a meal together, mutual exchanges are the cornerstone of all we do. Recognizing everyone has something to give and to receive, we come together to find creative ways to meet our shared needs: a meal, a job, a connection.
You can also support One Good Turn financially. Make a donation today and support our aim to change how we support each other in this world.
To Learn More
One Good Turn
3315 S. Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113